INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Within the parameters of Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK) and Regulation No. 29863 on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy, hospitals and medical centers of Eye Light Protection Foundation holds the title of "Data Controller."
Bayrampaşa Göz Hastanesi: Yeni doğan Mah. Abdi ipkekçi Cad. No:89/1 Bayrampaşa / İstanbul,
İdealtepe Beria Turaç Göz Merkezi: İdealtepe Mah. Kestane Sk. No:3 Küçükyalı / İstanbul,
Bursa Yıldırım Göz Merkezi: Sinan dede Mah. Barutluk Cad. No:92 Yıldırım / Bursa
Eye Foundation, as "Data Controller," will record, store, and update your personal data as described below. In cases where the legislation or agreements allow and/or require it, the data may be disclosed, transmitted, classified and processed to third parties (relatives of the beneficiary and/or legal entities under public and/or private law with which the beneficiary is employed/insured, other legal entities under public and/or private law, in accordance with the legislation to which our entities are subject. to third parties from which it receives services or with which it collaborates in order to carry out the activities for the purposes indicated, in the manner specified in the KVKK and Regulation No. 29863.
Legal justifications and the purposes for processing personal data;
- To be used in the examination, diagnosis, treatment, post-treatment patient follow-up, and promotion services that the service user can receive.
- To organize all records and documents that will serve as the foundation for services provided in electronic (internet / mobile, etc.) or paper media.
- T.C. Transfer to the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations is required by law.
- To fulfill the obligations outlined in agreements with public and private legal entities.
- To be able to provide additional services as requested.
- To meet the obligations of the legal relationship with the service recipient.
Your information may be gathered verbally, in writing, or electronically via methods such as our service for online transactions on our website, our call center service, and physical applications you have submitted to our institutions.
- By submitting your personal information to the Eye Foundation's aforementioned institutions;
- Learning whether it has been processed and requesting information if it has.
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately.
- Knowing the third parties who received it at home or abroad, and requesting correction if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- To request the deletion or destruction of KVKK within the parameters set out in Article 7 of Regulation No. 29863.
- Requesting notification of the above-mentioned transactions to third parties who have received them.
- Objecting to the appearance of a result against you because it is solely analyzed by automated systems.
- To seek compensation for damages incurred as a result of unlawful processing.
You retain all the rights listed above.