Are You Taking Care of Your Eye Health?
We say "he opened his eyes to life" when a baby is born. Our eyes are seen as a window into life.
- The first five years are crucial for treating lazy eye.
- Baby eye shift must be taken into consideration.
- When our babies reach their sixth month, when our kids start to express themselves at around age 2-3, and before they start school, it will be very helpful to have an eye exam.
- Failure in school could be caused by a vision problem!
- The first thing headache sufferers should do is get their eyes checked.
- If left untreated, glaucoma (eye pressure) is a sneaky illness that can cause blindness. Glaucoma patients shouldn't stop taking their medication unless their doctor advises them to.
- The retina of the eye bleeds as a result of diabetes.
- At least once a year, people with diabetes and high blood pressure should have their eyes examined.
- A retinal tear might be indicated by black spots and light flashes.
- Yellow spot disease is the most common cause of blindness in people over 60. It is more likely to develop in people with a family history, a lot of sun exposure, smoking, and hypertension. As soon as vision problems appear, our quality of life declines.
Close your eyes for a minute to understand how important they are!
Diğer Konulara Göz Atın