Frequently Asked Questions
The computer screen's top shouldn't be higher than eye level. By keeping your lid gap slightly narrow, your eye will be in a slightly downward-facing position throughout the study, reducing the surface of the eye where your tears can evaporate.
- It displays objects in their true size.
- A better and larger field of view is provided.
- It does not get fogged.
- It makes it possible to engage in sports and other activities in comfort and without limitations.
- Anyone over the age of 18,
- In the past 12 months, the degree of glasses has not changed.
- Astigmatism, myopia, and hyperopia combined with visual impairment,
- If you do not have any eye-related health issues (glaucoma, cataract, uveitis retinopathy, etc.),
Anyone who wants to stop wearing glasses or contact lenses qualifies for this procedure.
In both situations, the complaints begin with itching, redness, and swelling and may later develop into an abscess. The eyelid might even completely swell. The patient may experience multiple swellings if their eyelashes are inflamed. Rarely, abscesses drain out near the edge of the eyelash and naturally heal. In the early stages of treatment, a warm dressing over the eye with a stye, local antibiotic pomades, and, in more severe cases, systemic antibiotics, may be enough. Nodules may occasionally remain after the acute infection has subsided; in this case, the cystic structure must be surgically evacuated.
You can get in touch with our hospital to discuss any number of eye health-related issues, receive thorough information about your specific eye issues, and discover the course of treatment.